The products and services offered through the websites are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to persons who are not legal residents of the United States, by visa or otherwise. BY CLICKING ANY “SUBMIT” OR OTHER BUTTON OR BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE WEBSITES YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO US THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ARE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
- Use of Site ContentContent, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, trademarks, service marks, logos, video, graphics or other material contained on this Site or presented to you through this Site (“Content”), is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, Site marks, patents or other proprietary agreements and laws (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). You are only permitted to use Content as expressly authorized herein or in writing by the Company. These Terms do not transfer any right, title, or interest in the Site or the Content to you, and Company and its third party advertisers and affiliates retain all of its and their respective right, title and interest to the Site and Content. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from the Site, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without Company’s permission. Requests for such permission should be made to info@CareOneLLC.com, You understand and agree that if you submit a request for a product or service or for further information relating to a product or service offered through the Site, the Company will share such of your information as may be required in order to match you with selected providers of the products and/or services that you request. By submitting your contact information to us, you are expressly consenting to be contacted by us or by one or more providers of products and services by telephone, email or postal mail even if you have opted into the national Do Not Call List administered by the Federal Trade Commission, any state equivalent Do Not Call List or the Do Not Call List of any specific institution. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing contained in these Terms or on the Site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our Intellectual Property Rights or under any third party’s Intellectual Property Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Your correspondence or business dealings with any Third Parties, including, but not limited to, business dealings with credit counseling services, debt settlement services, mortgage brokers or lenders, insurance agents or carriers or any other product or service provider are solely between you and such Third Party. The Company is not responsible for any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings. By using the Site as directed, you are acknowledging that the Company does not make credit decisions in connection with any product or service offered to you, does not recommend, endorse, warrant or guarantee the products or services of any Third Party and is not party to any discussions that you may have or agreement that you may make with any Third Party.
- Prohibited Use of the SiteYou may not:
Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site or impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide or attempt to hide your identity; Delete, modify or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site; Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with another’s use of the Site or take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; Use the Site or the Content, intentionally or unintentionally, in any manner inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website providers, websites, chat rooms or the like, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your online transmission; Submit, transmit or facilitate the distribution of information or content that is illegal, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable; Use any “robot,” “spider” or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine; or Use any Company name, service marks, or trademarks without prior written consent, including as metatags or hidden text.
- Not Legal AdviceThe Content on the Site is intended to provide information only and is not legal advice. Any opinions expressed through Content on the Site are the opinions of the particular author and may not reflect the opinions of Company.
- Termination and ModificationCompany reserves the right to modify or terminate these Terms or your access to the Site (or portions of the Site), temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you (any such event is a “Termination”), and is not obligated to support or update the Site. These Terms shall survive a Termination. You acknowledge and agree that Company shall not be liable to you or any Third Party in the event that it exercises its right to modify or of Termination, whether in whole or in part as to the Site. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Site will be subject to these Terms.
- CopyrightInfringement In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/, Company has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. Company will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to remove or disable access to any such material as set forth in the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent: info@CareOneLLC.com. When notifying Company of the alleged copyright infringement, please include all of the following information:
A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner; Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address; A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and If material is believed in good faith by Company to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, Company will remove or disable access to any such material. If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you and you would like to submit a counter-notification, you may file a Counter-Notification in Response to Claim of Copyright Infringement with Company’s copyright agent, identified above. You may want to seek independent legal counsel before filing a notification or counter-notification.
- Disclaimer and IndemnificationTo the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the site and all content, materials, information, products and services provided on the site, are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, INTEGRATION, NONINTERFERENCE WITH ENJOYMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Company makes no warranty, and expressly disclaims any obligation, that: (A) The site will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basic; (B) The content will be up-to-date, complete, comprehensive, accurate or applicable to your circumstances; (C) The results that may be obtained from the use of the site or any services offered through the site will be accurate or reliable; (D) The quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations; or (E) That defects, if any, will be corrected. You understand and agree that any content, material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the site us used at your own risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such content, material and/or data. You agree to indemnify, save and hold the Company and its contractors, employees, agents and its third party suppliers and business partners harmless from any claims, losses, damages and liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of your use or misuse of the websites, any violation by you of these Terms of Service or any breach of the representations, warranties and covenants made by you herein. The Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us and you agree to cooperate with the Company’s defense of any such claims. The Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Limitation of Liability and ReleaseIN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL, OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF, THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM: (1) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, GOODS, OR WEBSITES, (2) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, (3) THE STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, OR (4) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY WAS ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE LIKELY NOT POSSIBLE. This limitation on liability applies to, but is not limited to, the transmission of any disabling device or viruses which may infect your equipment or system, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, unauthorized access, theft, bodily injury, property damage, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Some jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations or exclusions of liability in some circumstances. Accordingly, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. Indemnity You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, co-branders, subsidiaries, parents, employees and agents, from any claim, demand, liability, dispute, damage, cost, expense, or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, arising out of, or in any way connected with your use of or access to the Site, your use of the Content, your linking to the Site or your violation of these Terms. BY YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE THE COMPANY AND ITS THIRD PARTY SUPP LIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS, “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution and Class Action WaiverThese Terms shall be governed by the laws of the state of Utah without regard to its choice of law rules. You consent to personal jurisdiction in the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of any Content or this Site or your access to or links to this Site, shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a neutral arbitrator administered by Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services in Draper, Utah, in accordance with its applicable arbitration rules, as then in effect. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. Unless both you and the Company agree, no arbitrator or judge may consolidate more than one person’s claims or otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
- Limitation of ActionsYou agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of your use of the Site or these Terms must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Company to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- AcknowledgmentYou acknowledge (a) that you have read and understood these Terms; and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
- Contact InformationIf you have any questions regarding these Terms or the Site, please contact Company at:
12884 S Frontrunner Blvd #140
Draper, Utah, 84020
PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR YOUR RECORDS. Last Updated: April 3rd, 2019